Thursday, March 27, 2008

Second Life

I didn't have a chance to get to Second Life before tonight, but had hoped to join the party! I'm patiently waiting for my confirmation email, but don't think it will get here in time. It would be fun to have a few more 2nd Life meetings in the coming months - that's another 2.0 thing I've been curious about but haven't had a chance (or reason) to do anything with. Penelope Perl (that's me!) is looking forward to exploring that new world.

Sorry I couldn't join you tonight (still no email!), and now it's time for the Celebrity Apprentice finale - have to see if Trace Adkins beats the annoying Brit! Hope a fun group showed up and you all had a great time.

1 comment:

laurenm said...

Pam, only one avatar showed up for the party in Second Life! We had a good time though - hooked up with some wild librarians and went dancing. We joined their group of infomaniacs. I heard from some other folks they couldn't get into SL on Thursday night either, for one reason or another.
It would be great to have a meeting of some kind there. I went to a book discussion group once - the book being discussed was "The Omnivore's Dilemma". It was a good discussion. Why don't you let me know if you have an idea for something you'd like to do in SL? We can call a meeting and see who comes.