Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Preparing for Portland

We are planning a trip to Portland OR in September - Labor Day, to be exact. Jon-Erik thinks he has an apartment lined up, so we'll drive out with a U-Haul trailer filled with furniture and other stuff. We'll have a hotel - staying with Jon-Erik isn't an option! We'll be in Portland, while his apartment should be in Beaverton. I'm sure we can keep ourselves entertained (although I realized football season will start - guess I'll have to find a sports bar to watch the Giants and Colts opening games!). Then we'll go on to Astoria to a B&B for 2 nights. We haven't found anything for the return trip yet, so I'm not sure how that will end up. I'd like to see Couer d'Alene - maybe we can find a place to stay there. But it will be a nice vacation.

1 comment:

Beth B said...

We'll miss you! Say hello to Jon Erik for us.

Beth B