Monday, January 28, 2008

More photo stuff

Some more photo thoughts:

I've been using Snapfish for my digital photo managment. I can upload photos there to an album, and send a message to family and friends for them to view. I really like it, because I make calendars each year for assorted family members. I've also had photos made in to mouse pads and mugs - they have lots of ideas.

Webshots would be handy too (in spite of my accidental posting of photos mentioned above!). I was able to create an album there and make a link to it on our family website, so it was easier to share than going through Snapfish - no registration required to view. And, I love the daily photos - I use those for my desktop on my home computer.

I'm looking forward to trying out the trading card idea at Flickr just for fun.

No comments: