Thursday, January 3, 2008

January 3, 2008

How fun to be required to create a blog! One of those things I've considered but didn't think I'd have reason to try...

The easiest habit of the 7 1/2? Definitely Play - that's why this class will be a great learning opportunity! Using Technology also seems to be an easy one for me, although I can appreciate the difficulties others have with this - it hasn't always been something I've naturally taken to.

The hardest? Seeing Problems as Challenges - many times an obstacle is just that, and reason enough to give up. This probably goes along with Having Confidence (also sometimes difficult for me): if you have confidence an obstacle can be overcome, often it isn't as overwhelming as it originally appeared.

Can't wait for the next lesson!

No comments: